South African Permanent Residence
South Africa encourages permanent residency if you are serious about staying in South Africa on a long terms permanent basis there are many categories you can apply under.
- Hold a General Work Visa for five years and have a permanent job offer.
- Hold a Relative’s Visa sponsored by an immediate family member.
- Hold a Critical Skills Visa and have 5 years relevant work experience.
- Be in a proven life partner relationship for five years
- Be married to an SA Spouse for at least five years.
- Have held Refugee Asylum Status for five years.
- Hold a Business Visa.
- Receive a monthly income of R37,000 through Pension or Retirement Annuity
- Have a net asset worth of R12m and payment to Home Affairs of R120,000
Click Here if you require more information on this visa type and we will revert to you